Other Qualification Details:
1. The employees Removed/Dismissed/CompuIsory retired as a result of disciplinary action or in review are not eligible for Re-engagement.
2. The monthly remuneration for re-engaged retired employee is fixed as monthly remuneration determined by reducing pension from his/her last pay drawn (i.e. Basic Pay DA). The re- engaged retired employees are not entitled for any other benefit or facilities except the monthly remuneration.
3. The retired employee shall execute an agreement to abide by all the terms and conditions of the re-engagement.
4. Re-engagement shall be subject to prescribed medical fitness for the post.
5. Suitability / Competency of the applicant shall be adjudged before their reengagement. They may be posted anywhere in AMJ/PNO/MLG/GHY/NGC area as per requirement. The Re- engaged retired employee will have to give 7 days’ Notice for discontinuing the service.
6. Re- engaged employees shall be on duty as per requirements of the activity center. The duty hours can be changed as per the requirement of work by the administration. The Re-engaged employee will not be eligible for any kind of leave ( like CL, RH, LAP, Sick Leave etc). For absence if any, appropriate deduction will be made from the monthly remuneration.
Age: 65 years.
General Manager (P)/MLG, N.F.Railway, Maligaon, Guwahati- 781011
1. Service Certificate.
2. Pensioner Identity Card.
3. Pension Payment Order.
4. Bank Pass Book (ISt Page) Indicating NC No. & IFSC Code.
5. PAN card.
6. Aadhar Card.
7. Passport size Colour Photographs.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply
1. The last date for submission of the application is 13.06.2019. Staff retired from Railways desirous for re-engagement, have to submit their applications in the prescribed format at Annexure-A addressed to General Manager (P)/MLG, N.F.Railway, Maligaon, Guwahati- 781011 by registered post OR may be dropped in the box kept at I’t floor of General Manager , Office, Medical/Establishment section within 13.06.2019 upto 17.00 hours. Applications received after the cut off date i.e. 13.06.2019 will not be accepted/entertained.
2. Interview will be held 24-06-2019.
Click here to Apply Online