• Illustrating the narrative, planning shots and drawing panels to demonstrate action and maintain continuity between scenes of an animation
• Good at story depicting.
• Should have good understanding of layout, composition, sequential drawing and editing.
• Should have excellent drawing skills and the ability to adapt to a wide range of styles and able to work either independently or as part of a team.
• Be able to take direction, and be prepared to make changes to your work in response to constructive feedback.
• Should follow established designs and produce consistent work, drawn on model.
• Should have good communication and presentation skills.
• Should be familiar with relevant storyboard software
• Should be able to work calmly and efficiently to meet the deadlines
3Ds Max 2012/ Maya 2012, Vfx work,V Ray lighting, texturing and rendering Cinema 4D, After Effects CS4, Adobe Premiere Pro, Sound Forge
Graduate / Diploma in Animation
Experience:2 to 4 yrs.
Contact Person:Veda Kanchan
How to Apply:Email your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com