Maersk is set to be the global integrated logistics carrier of choice. A large part of that responsibility comes to the supply chain management platform. Although supply chain is traditionally an asset heavy business; a new wave of digital innovation has meant that assets alone are no longer differentiators. Customers are asking for more visibility and deeper integration with their supply chain capabilities. The capabilities we offer is what is really going to make us stand apart. Maersk’s supply chain platform team is on an ambitious journey to build truly world class supply chain management capabilities which provide our global client list the flexibility they seek. Given the size and scale of our operations this team will have the responsibility to
• Build new and enhance existing supply chain management capabilities
• Simplify our portfolio technology stack by untangling dependencies
• Evolving architecture by removing excessive component responsibilities
• Bake in stability & resilience features
• Gracefully retire legacy applications
What are we looking for?
Strong working experience in C#
Experience building scalable web application using ASP.NET Core with 5+ years of experience.
Seasoned developer with excellent understanding on EF core, and SQL server,
Solid understanding on DevOps methodologies
Experience in code versioning on git
• Hands on experience in developing scalable, resilient, secure and quality engineering products; preferably in logistics space
• Strong belief and demonstrated ability to iterate and evolve architecture
• A solid understanding of cloud native architectures
• Strong opinions loosely held
• Experience with building and managing microservices through its life cycle (versioning, backward compatibility)
• Experience with cloud platforms (Azure/AWS/GCP); preferably in Azure
• Comfortable with Agile / DevOps practices and tools
• Exposure to distributed caching, failure detection algorithms & application failover strategies is desirable. Experience with building self-healing, automatic fault detection and recovery mechanisms is good to have.
• Masters Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or alternatively Bachelor’s Degree or higher in an IT related discipline.
• A great team player and a strong collaborator
• Excellent English verbal and written communication is a must
• Work within engineering teams and contribute in delivering quality products on time and continuously retire technical debt
• Technically analyse business requirements and be able to convert them into software solutions.
• Work on complete end to end software development/implementation with adequate unit testing and monitoring.
• Able to troubleshoot technical challenges in software designs and any production incidents that may arise for delivered business solutions.
• Follow DevOps and be able to make any configuration changes to support necessary deployments for business deliverables.
• Participates in building, supporting and operating software in a DevOps model
• Making more productive, effective, and efficient business deliverables possible by working closely and in collaboration with the team.
• Coach team members to be more productive, effective, and efficient by showing the way
Click here to Apply Online