Design and produce layout for various material that includes but is not limited to Ads, Magazines, Packaging, Website Templates, Brand Identity, Brochure and Leaflets.
• Design media in a wide variety of styles that correspond to the clients needs.
• Interact with the Art Director/Creative Director/ Account Manager, and maintain brand guidelines.
• Adhere to client time constraints, and run all the jobs through a rigorous quality check to get it first time right.
• Present new ideas to members of the team, including the Reporting Manager.
• Monitor projects through all phases of production, until final execution.
• Develop designs that are on strategic, and reflect the brand’s personality & positioning.
• Work on multiple campaigns with tight deadlines.
• Staying updated with popular culture and trends. Monitoring the effectiveness of advertising campaigns, post release.
Creativity, Communication ability, Rational Thinking , Research Oriented , CorelDraw, Photoshop, Illustrator, In-design
Qualifications:BFA. Diploma in Graphic Designing or Equivalent
Experience:4 to 6 yrs.
How to Apply:Email your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org