A web designer’s job duties cover all aspects of creating a website. Upon meeting with clients and assessing their needs, web designers help create and maintain the product. Their duties include, but aren’t limited to, the following:
• Designing webpage layout
• Updating website designs and patterns
• Responsive design, experience in mobile application pages
• Proficient in Adope Photosphop and illustrator
• Interacting with team to discuss ideas and transalte them into compelling ideas
• Experience of developing pages for multiple browsers including mobile browser
• Experience of designing pages, banners, newsletters for Indian population
• Developing creatives for social media marketing
The ability to think outside the box, come up with strategic ideas for a brand, To execute and respect deadlines, Be a team player, Take initiative in driving creative ideas for social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIN etc. Be well versed with social media and digital trends.
Experience:3 to 4 yrs.
Contact Person:Sonali Shaw
Remuneration:As per industry standards
How to Apply:Email your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org