Compositors and motion graphic person are responsible for constructing the final image by combining layers of previously-created material. They work at the end of the production process. They receive material from various sources including rendered computer animation, special effects, graphics, 2D animation, live action and static background plates.
Although it is primarily a 2D role within the 3D world of CGI and VFX (Visual Effects), They need to thorough understanding of the computer-generated animation process combined with relevant artistic skills.
They should creatively combine all the elements into the final image, ensuring that the established style of the project is respected and continuity is maintained. To achieve this they enhance the lighting, match blacks and other colour levels, add grain where required, add motion blur where required, and create convincing shadows. They make sure levels combine together seamlessly, keying, rotoscoping and creating mattes where necessary.
• Have the talent to make artistic judgements
• Have the technical skills to make practical decisions
• Be able to analyse and solve problems
• Possess extensive knowledge of current compositing software such as after effects
• Have knowledge of various other programmes including Photoshop
• Understand the 3D animation process, particularly lighting
• Have a good eye for composition, colour, light and shadow
• Have good knowledge of the keying process
• Have a methodical and thorough approach to work
• Pay close attention to detail
• Have good communication skills
• Be able to work as part of a team
• Be able to take direction and be willing to address constructive feedback
• Be able to work with a minimum of supervision
• Be able to deliver on schedule, working calmly and efficiently under pressure, if required
• Have respect for the procedures and requirements of a particular studio, production or pipeline
• Have knowledge of the requirements of the relevant Health and safety legislation and procedures
To have a degree in an art-related subject, such as animation, design, illustration, painting, drawing,photography or computer animation.
Experience:2 to 4 yrs.
Contact Person:Nishi singh- Human resource Manager
How to Apply:Email your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org