Other Qualification Details:
Qualifications: M.Sc. — ( Medical Physics, Physics, Photonics, Biophotonics, Biochemistry and Biophysics) with (i) Expertise in handling of optical spectroscopy and imaging analytical equipment and Lasers (ii) Knowledge on Bio-statistical analysis.
1. Application should reach us on or before 14.06.2019.
2. Candidates attending the interview will not be given TA/DA.
3. The post is purely temporary.
4. Selected candidate has to report for their duty within I week from the date of intimation.
5. The duration of the fellowship would be coterminous with the project.
6. The selection criteria are as per the guidelines of Anna University, Chennai.
7. Preference will be given for eligible SC/ST candidates.
How to Apply
The University with Potential for Excellence (UPE) is funded by the University Grants Commission (UGC) for carrying out mission-oriented projects related to Medical Physics invites application for the following post. Candidates should submit their Application on or before 14.06.2019 along with the copies of educational certificates and community certificate by post to “The Principal Investigator, UPE Programme (Medical Physics), Department of Medical Physics, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025.
Click here to Apply Online