Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Energy is focused on helping customers navigate the world’s most pressing energy problems.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate – all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
· You’ll be responsible for leading complete stores team including incoming receipt team
· You’ll be responsible for receipt and issuing material to shop floor as per production plan.
· You’ll Update daily material transactions in SAP.
· You’ll be responsible for coordinating production & production planning team for effective material feeding.
· You’ll be responsible for taking Physical Inventory as per predefined cycle
· You’ll be responsible for coordinating with various departments like Production, Operational Procurement, R&D, Installation & Project management for smooth execution of Projects.
· You’ll be responsible for Preparing various MIS like daily receipts , daily issue, daily rejection, and other desired reports.
· You’ll be responsible for effective inventory control, for ensuring availability of materials to meet the production targets.
· You’ll be responsible to lead team of 30-35 employees including contract manpower.
· You’ll be responsible to maintain Orderliness , Cleanliness , 5S , Safety Standards while doing store operations
· You’ll be responsible to implement best working practices within your function.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Aurangabad. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We’re dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Click here to Apply Online