Area Sales Professional – Product & Services (Region West)
Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Energy (SE) is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. SE comprises broad competencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators and the oil and gas industry. Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Munich in the Germany and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Energy has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years. In India Siemens Energy is still part of Siemens Limited.
Product Experts, effective communicators, change agent within your team.
Our Area Sales Professional (ASP) are the single point contact to the customers for the factory. ASP determine and implement the client requirements. ASP lead “from inception to execution!” by converting thoughts into actual products, through their expertise, domain knowledge and coordination with the factory teams. Join our team and we will give you the latest knowledge on AIS / GIS technology and plenty of opportunity to groom yourself as a ASP.
We make real what matters. This is your role
· This role is to handle Transmission Product & Services Business for Western region. This position shall report to Team Leader.
· In this exciting role you will be responsible for a) Sales for high voltage products viz Circuit Breakers, CT / CVT / WT and Disconnectors both in AIS / GIS segments, Power Transformers, CRT, Traction Transformers and Spares for the entire product range. B) Sales for services, which comprises of Field Services and Spare parts of NP / SP product lines, Solution business including HVDC / FACTS. In addition to the same Retrofitting of AIS & GIS products / Substations also play major role.
· The role requires active involvement in study of the product specifications, selection of right product for offering, capture Market intelligence (Updates on Projects/ Market/ Competitor information, Order won/ loss analysis etc.) by interacting with various customers.
· You’ll ensure meeting the desired Order Intake targets for the year to achieve yearly growth in business.
· You will be required to develop new customers / opportunities while maintaining existing customer relationships to higher levels.
· You’ll be responsible to set, monitor and ensure to meet KPI.
· You’ll handle existing customers base in Gujarat.
· You’ll handle Channel Partners to grab business from untapped market.
What you need to make real what matters
· You are an Electrical or Electronics Engineer (B.E / B.Tech) with 15 – 20 years of experience in Sales / Project execution / Project Management /Tendering /Engineering for AIS/ GIS Substations
· You’re analytical, team player and a go getter with ability to communicate and correlate concepts/problems/ requirements to provide solutions based upon the domain.
· You’ve knowledge of High Voltage GIS products, customer specifications/ contracts for Powergrid, GETCO, State utilities, Oil & Gas, Industry consultants etc, export projects
· You’ve hands on experience in software-based ERP tool SAP, MS office (Excel/ Word/ Power Point, MS Projects / Primavera
· You’ve phenomenal interpersonal skills.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Western Region (Preferably Ahmedabad/Vadodara). You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We’re dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Click here to Apply Online