Other Qualification Details:
The post of Financial Advisor & Chief Accounts Officer (FA &CAO) (HoD) on scale of pay of Rs.51300-73000 in the rank of Head of Department, in Visakhapatnam Port Trust, is to be filled up by absorption through composite method, Officers holding analogous posts or in the posts of FA & CAO in category-II Ports with 2 years regular service in the grade or Officers holding posts in the scale of pay of Rs.17500-22300 (revised scale of pay of Rs.36600-62000) with four years regular service in the grade or Officers holding posts in the scale of pay of Rs.16000-20800 (revised scale of pay of Rs.32900-58000) with 5 years regular service in the grade in the Finance Dept., of a Major Port Trust will be eligible, as per the Recruitment Rules (enclosed).
1. Essential: Member of Institute of Chatered Accountants of India or of Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India.17 years experience in Executive cadre in the field of Finance Accounting in . an ‘Industrial CommeradlGOvt undertaking.
Age: 45 years
1) Copies of ACRs duly attested by an Officer not below the rank of Deputy HOD on each of the page of the ACR of the applicant for the last five years (up to March, 2019). If ACR for a particular yearlperiod is not available, the no report certificate to that effect may be attached along with the ACR of the preceding year.
2) Attested copies of all certificates, as a proof of educational qualification, qualifying service/experience in the respective feeder post & pay scale wise.
3) No Objection Certificate of respective Port TrustlOrganization.
4) An Undertaking of the applicant not to withdraw, if selected.
5) Vigilance/Administrative clearance of the concerned Port in the prescribed proforma as per Ministry’s letter No.Al2022110/205-PE-I, dt.27.08.2010.
Port of Visakhapatnam, Port Area, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 530035
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply
The names of the eligible and willing officers, who satisfy the provisions in the approved Recruitment Rules for the post of FA & CAO may be forwarded together with their applications in the prescribed format (enclosed) along with the following documents to this Port Trust on or before 07.06.2019.
Click here to Apply Online