Other Qualification Details:
A. Profile: Overall branch operations including business sourcing and recovery.
1. Age not exceeding 25 years as on 01-06-2019, (maximum relaxation for 5 years will be considered with commensurate relevant experience).
2. Any Graduate preferably B Com (necessarily preceded by SSLC (or equivalent) and HSC/ Diploma) with minimum 50% marks from a UGC recognized University. Graduates from Open University will not be considered.
3. Fluency in Hindi (read, write & speak) besides English is must.
4. Early joining will be preferred.
5. For recruitment in all cadres, candidates (internal-applying for lateral entry / external) having pending disciplinary action against them at the time of applying for the position or having been punished under disciplinary proceedings in last 5 years will not be considered eligible. All appointments are subject to satisfactory reference / background verification.
Age: Age not exceeding 25 years
1. Assist the branch in the day-to-day operations including the sourcing and processing of home loan applications, customer interaction, sanctions/disbursements/recovery etc.
2. Participation in external work like marketing of Company products, verification of customer KYC & other documents, coordination with panel advocates/valuers, inspection of properties, visiting sub-registrar’s office, banks etc.
3. Handle accounting and back end/data operations (cash entry, bank entry in the system), documentation etc. independently.
4. Maintenance of the Branch-Administrative work
5. Nature of work will include marketing/recovery activities involving travel as well as other branch work.
How to Apply
1. Eligible candidates are requested to attend a WALK-IN-INTERVIEW with all original testimonials and pay slips for the last 3 months along with 1 set of photocopy of all documents, 2 colour passport size photos, 1 KYC document and 2 sets of duly filled in Bio-data as per enclosed format at the following venue on stipulated date & time:
2. Date: 01-06-2019 (Saturday), Time: 1 pm – 4 pm (Candidates must register between 10 am to 12 noon)
Venue: Repco Home Finance Limited 101,1st Floor, 9/1/2 Khandelwal Motors Building, Near Yes Bank, M.G.Road, Indore 452001 Madhya Pradesh.
3. The Company reserves the right to accept/reject any/all candidates and/ or modify any of the eligibility conditions without assigning any reason or even abandon the recruitment process. The Company also reserves the right to offer suitable cadre/emoluments to candidates as per its own discretion depending on profile, past experience and performance in the selection process etc. No further communication/ correspondence in this regard will be entertained. Bringing external influence will lead to disqualification