Other Qualification Details:
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates who are presently working in CPWD/DDA, for the post of Executive Engineer (Civil) on deputation basis initially for a period of two years, which is extendable for the third year on mutual agreement basis, in the Pay Level with usual allowances at Central Government rates, having the following essential qualifications/experience, age limit, etc. as mentioned below:
1. Post Name: Executive Engineer (Civil) – On deputation – PB-3 Rs15600-39100 + Rs 6600/- ( as per 6th CPC) Pay Level 11 : 67700-208700 (as per 7th CPC)
2. Educational qualification: Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized institute.
3. Experience: Working as an Executive Engineer (Civil) in CPWD or DDA. OR Ten years working experience as Assistant Engineer (Civil) in CPWD or DDA
Age: The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall not exceed fifty-six (56) years as on the closing date of receipt of applications
1. Persons serving in CPWD/DDA should apply through proper channel along with vigilance clearance, integrity certificate & NOC. Attested copy of last five years ACR/APAR be also sent separatelyPersons serving in CPWD/DDA should apply through proper channel along with vigilance clearance, integrity certificate & NOC. Atested copy of last five years ACR/APAR be also sent separately
2. The University reserves the right: (a) to fix criteria for screening the applications so as to reduce the number of candidates to be called for interview/interaction. (b) to increase/decrease the number of vacancies on its own discretion. (c) to frame a panel for filling up future vacancies arising during the tenability of panel which is normally operative for one year; (d) not to fill up any of the advertised positions.
3. Incomplete applications shall liable to be rejected and no correspondence will be entertained.
Assistant Registrar (Recruitment Cell.), Room No. 132, Administrative Block, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi-110067
Selection will be based on Interview/Interaction
How to Apply
1. The eligible and interested persons are required to apply through proper channel in the format available in the University website www.jnu.ac.in. Applicants are required to submit the hard copy, i.e. signed copy of the application along with one latest passport size photograph duly pasted in the space prescribed in the application form and signed across on it (the stapled photograph will not be accepted) and self-attested copies of the certificates of educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, caste certificate, identity proof (Election I-Card/UID Aadhar/PAN), check list etc., to Assistant Registrar (Recruitment Cell.), Room No. 132, Administrative Block, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi-110067 within 30 days of the publication of this advertisement on website.
2. The last date for submission of hard copy of application is 21 June, 2019(5.30 P.M.) (Contact: Recruitment Cell Tele: 26738721 for submission of hardcopy of application).
Click here to Apply Online