• To brainstorm for visual ideas with the creative team
• To create an arresting visual statement (‘look and feel’) for a brand, a campaign or a particular piece of communication
• To create brand identity for a new brand
• To decide and finalise elements of design such as models, props, colours and typefaces
• To document these elements for use by the design team
• To supervise and ensure that design quality meets the expectations of the creative director and finally the client.
Experience in Healthcare Advertising Agency would be an added advantage
Qualifications:Any Graduate / Post Graduate
Experience:2 to 3 yrs.
Contact Person:Sapana Sarvagod
Remuneration:Not a limiting factor if you are the right person
How to Apply:Mail your resume with the Job title to email@example.com